As a member of CABI you have access to an international, independent development organization with a network of partners and funders and 100 years’ experience of solving agricultural and environmental problems around the world.
Our shared contacts can facilitate the formation of further partnerships and consortia. Members can take advantage of networking opportunities by meeting with other member countries and their agricultural and environmental institutions to share knowledge and experience to address common goals.
CABI gives members direct links to research, access to international scientific experts and leaders in applied agricultural sciences, and to a global network of partners from public, private and civil society organizations.
Benefits at a glance:
- The opportunity to share knowledge and experience with other members,
- and develop joint projects to address common goals
- Global networking opportunities (with public, private and civil society organizations)
- Links to CABI’s research centres around the world and privileged access to
- scientific resources
- Free and exclusive access to the member gateway (members only website)