Forest Science is the world's leading internet resource for forest, wood science and agroforestry research. At its core is our abstracting and indexing database. Updated weekly, the database supplies bibliographic information and abstracts for all aspects of agroforestry, forestry, tree biology, land use and wood science. Climate change effects, deforestation, forest logging and urban forestry are also key areas we cover.
Forest Science contains:
- Over 1.2 million bibliographic records (derived from CAB Abstracts), covering the last 75 years of global forestry research
- Weekly updates with over 46,000 records added per year
- Over 46,000 full text records including: all relevant publications by the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), Ontario Forest Research Institute (OFRI) and the Forest Research Institute, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences AND all relevant conferences by the International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO) and the Institute of Chartered Foresters, UK
- News and research updates – written and selected by subject specialists
- Events calendar of forestry conferences/meetings
Figures correct as at February 2019.