Our collection allows customers to carry our taxonomic and molecular studies, assays, testing, research and teaching. Terms can also be arranged for cultures used in commercial products.
Browse and order from our online catalogue (Please note that you will be redirected to another CABI site).
- Filamentous fungi and yeasts
- Plant pathogenic bacteria
- Biocontrol agents belonging to these groups
- Production strains for enzymes, metabolites, active biomolecules and novel products
- Authenticated reference, type and test strains for businesses and research establishments
The culture collection is a member of the United Kingdom Biological Resource Centre Network (UKBRCN), is a UNESCO Microbial Resource Centre (MIRCEN), and an International Depository Authority (IDA) within the Budapest Treaty (1977).
Our fungal culture collection operates:
- To the World Federation for Culture Collection (WFCC) guidelines for culture collections
- To the UKNCC Quality Management System
- To the Common Access to Biotechnology Resources Information (CABRI) Guidelines
- In the spirit of the Convention on Biological Diversity and full compliance with Nagoya Protocol
Tel: +44 (0)1491 829080
Read more about our services on the CABI Bioscience website.