Introduction to Bioprotection Products Course
The Introduction to Bioprotection Products online course explains what bioprotection products are and how they work in the field. It draws on CABI’s extensive experience in developing scientifically sound biological control solutions to control crop pests and diseases.
Time: 8-10 hours
What you will learn about:
• What bioprotection products are and how they work
• Using bioprotection products to monitor pest insects
• Safety information and interpreting product labels
• How to transport and store bioprotection products
• Application and interpretation of results
Who the course is for: Anyone wanting to learn more about using and applying bioprotection products.
• Accessible: Access the materials online or download via our platform’s mobile app for use offline
• Flexible: Use the materials for step-by-step self-study or for “dipping in” to support a specific teaching or learning need
• Certification: Successful completion of a certification assessment brings a CABI Academy certificate
Students can gain CABI Academy certificates in three levels.
• Foundation: For those new to the subject area and working under supervision
Practitioner: For those with some experience in the subject area, who wish to demonstrate they are able to work with minimal supervision
• Advanced: For those with experience in the subject area and want to demonstrate their ability to take a lead