Hypocrea rufa (green mould of narcissus)
Don't need the entire report?
Generate a print friendly version containing only the sections you need.Generate report
IdentityTop of page
Preferred Scientific Name
- Hypocrea rufa (Pers.) Fr.
Preferred Common Name
- green mould of narcissus
Other Scientific Names
- Trichoderma glaucum E.V. Abbott
- Trichoderma lignorum (Tode) Harz.
- Trichoderma narcissi
- Trichoderma viride Persoon ex Fr.
International Common Names
- English: fruit rot of citrus; saprophyte of woody plants; stem-end rot of citrus
Local Common Names
- Germany: antagonist of Ceratocystis ulmi; Fruchtfäule: Zitrus
- Netherlands: rossige kussentjeszwam
- TRCDNA (Trichoderma narcissi)
- TRCDVI (Trichoderma viride)
Taxonomic TreeTop of page
- Domain: Eukaryota
- Kingdom: Fungi
- Phylum: Ascomycota
- Subphylum: Pezizomycotina
- Class: Sordariomycetes
- Subclass: Hypocreomycetidae
- Order: Hypocreales
- Family: Hypocreaceae
- Genus: Hypocrea
- Species: Hypocrea rufa
Distribution TableTop of page
The distribution in this summary table is based on all the information available. When several references are cited, they may give conflicting information on the status. Further details may be available for individual references in the Distribution Table Details section which can be selected by going to Generate Report.Last updated: 10 Jan 2020
ReferencesTop of page
CABI Data Mining, Undated. CAB Abstracts Data Mining.,
CABI, Undated. Compendium record. Wallingford, UK: CABI
CABI, Undated a. CABI Compendium: Status as determined by CABI editor. Wallingford, UK: CABI
Distribution MapsTop of page
Unsupported Web Browser:
One or more of the features that are needed to show you the maps functionality are not available in the web browser that you are using.
Please consider upgrading your browser to the latest version or installing a new browser.
More information about modern web browsers can be found at http://browsehappy.com/