Updated weekly, Horticultural Science supplies bibliographic information, abstracts and full text documents covering all aspects of horticultural research, including genetic resources, taxonomy, molecular biology, genetics, biotechnology, breeding, cultivars, propagation, climate, environment, soils, crop management, protected cultivation, pests, diseases, weeds, plant physiology, crop quality, postharvest treatment, storage, marketing and supply chains, and horticultural techniques and technology.
Horticultural Science contains:
- Over 1.4 million bibliographic records (derived from CAB Abstracts) covering the last 85 years, with detailed keyword (metadata) tagging
- Weekly updates; with over 50,000 records added per year
- Over 74,000 full text documents (journal articles, conference papers, reports), with over 9,000 currently added per year
- English summaries from literature from over 100 countries
- Over 80 CAB Reviews; timely analysis written by subject experts
- News and research updates – written and selected by subject specialists