CABI has a long history of commissioning and publishing high-quality review articles to complement the information in our bibliographic databases. These articles have previously only been produced in print.
In 2006, CABI launched a new Reviews publication, using our 75 years of expertise in this area. The Reviews publication complements the subject coverage of CAB Abstracts, by focusing on the same key subject areas.
- - At least 60 new reviews per year
- - Peer reviewed
- - International editorial board
- - Cross-cutting thematic articles
- - Online publication on an article-by-article basis
- - Exclusively electronic format
- - Backfiles of relevant reviews to 2003
Who uses CAB Reviews and why?
CAB Reviews summarizes key developments and places them into a wider context for busy academics and students. It provides essential analysis of current research and emerging trends. It has a distinguished Editorial Advisory Board and a wide international readership.
Have a look at the latest articles that have been added to CAB Reviews: