Applicants should state how they aim produce a game that to adheres to the following CONTENT requirements:
A training tool that will allow plant doctors to:
- Enhance their ability to negotiate pest and disease diagnostic processes
- Improve their ability to apply principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM), as outlined in Plantwise policy and training material, when giving advice to farmers.
Development must demonstrate organisational access to plant health scientists to utilize as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
A training tool with an assessment component that will allow plant doctors to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of Plantwise training material and observation skills.
- Gather data that indicates how well plant doctors have understood Plantwise training material
A training tool that can be usable within Plantwise by:
- Integrating into the existing Plantwise training programme
- Based upon existing Plantwise training material
- Build on face to face training to add additional depth and value
- Operates within Plantwise policy guidelines.
- Meet the outlined learning objectives of Plantwise training
- Output assessment data in a format that can easily be interpreted by Plantwise training officers.
- Store assessment data in a format that can be integrated with existing Plantwise data
- Target plant doctors in South East Asia and Eastern Africa
A training tool that is:
- Engaging and fun
- Functional (bug free)
- Scalable for future development
- Integration of new content
- Localised for new demographic
- Able to transition to new platforms