What are CAB Reviews?
CABI has a long history of commissioning and publishing high quality review articles to complement the information in our bibliographic databases. These review articles have previously only been produced in print.
In 2006 CABI launched a new reviews publication CAB Reviews: Perspectives in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Nutrition and Natural Resources (subsequently retitled CAB Reviews), using our 90 years of expertise in this area. This Reviews publication compliments the subject coverage of CAB Abstracts, by focusing on animal science and veterinary medicine; applied plant sciences; agriculture; nutrition and food science; natural resources and environmental sciences. Over 100 new reviews, across the entire subject area, are added each year.
Environmental Impact includes specially selected review articles from CAB Reviews, which are relevant to the subject coverage of the site, from 2005 onwards.
CAB Reviews contains:
- Peer reviewed with an international editorial board
- Summarizes key developments and places them into a wider context for busy academics and students
- Provides the scientists, academics and students working in these fields with analysis and information on the current research to complement their own assessment
- Online publication on an article by article basis
- Exclusively electronic publication
If you are interested in writing a review or suggesting a review topic, please email the Commissioning Editor. The publication does not accept unsolicited reviews, so please contact the commissioning editor to discuss any ideas in advance.