1. Introduction - Disappearing Destinations: Current issues Challenges and Polemics.
2. Climate Change and its Impacts on Tourism: Regional Assessments, Knowledge Gaps and Issues.
3. Managing the Coastal Zone.
4. Definitions and Typologies of Coastal Tourism Beach Destinations.
5. Climate Change: Risk Management Issues and Challenges.
6. Climate change and the Law.
7. Climate Change, Tourism and the Media: Developing a Research Agenda.
8. Climate Change and the Mediterranean Southern Coasts.
9. Climate Change and Coastal Tourism in the Azores Archipelago.
10. Climate Change and Coastal Tourism in Ireland.
11. Climate Change - Coral Reefs and Dive Tourism in Southeast Asia.
12. Tourism and Climate Impact on North American Eastern Seaboard.
13. Would you like Ice with that? Antarctic Tourism and Climate Change.
14. UK Coastal Tourism Destinations: Assessment of Perceived Climate Impacts: Issues for Destination management, Local Governance and Public Policy Making.
15. Grand Isle, Louisiana: A Historic U.S. Gulf Coast Resort Adapts to Hurricanes, Subsidence, and Sea Level Rise.
16. Impact of Climate Change on Island tourism - The Balearic Islands: Impacts, Vulnerability and Critical Management issues.
17. The impact of climate change on reef-based tourism in Cairns, Australia - adaptation and response strategies for a highly vulnerable destination.
18. Disappearing Destinations: Recognizing Problems - Meeting Expectations - Delivering Solutions.