The links below are for sites relevant to CABI's core business areas. If your site fits into this category and you would like a reciprocal link, please contact us.
- Agriculture 21 - Food and Agriculture Organization's agriculture website. Includes a news magazine plus guides and links to information on livestock, biotechnology, land/water development, crop production, plant protection, agricultural support systems.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Provides information, research and technology, and policies and programs to achieve security of the food system, health of the environment and innovation for growth.
- UK Overseas Territories Conservation Forum - Exists to promote the coordinated conservation of the diverse and increasingly threatened plant and animal species and natural habitats of the UK Overseas Territories.
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, NAS/NRC - Part of U.S. National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council. Topics on site include animal nutrition, pesticides, and federal funding of agricultural research.
- CIAT: International Center for Tropical Agriculture - Carries out research into agriculture and crops. Details of projects, regional activities, educational information, project databases.
- EARD InfoSys - European Information System on Agricultural Research website. Links and information on research on crops, agricultural, and fisheries topics.